I made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies for Trey's birthday. Nestle has the best recipe, so here it is! Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1/2 cup packed SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cups (8 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED™ Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Morsels, divided
- SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
PREHEAT oven to 375º F.
COMBINE flour and baking soda in small bowl. Beat butter, peanut butter, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 3/4 cup morsels.
DROP dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly with bottom of glass dipped in SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking. Top with remaining Swirled Morsels.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.