Sunday, January 25, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan

Monday- We ate out since it was a holiday!

These turned out so yummy! I used pita pockets and this cucumber dill dip for the sauce. I served it with a Greek salad!
 Wednesday- I had planned to make Doritos Taco Salads, but I didn't have enough lettuce. So, I improvised and just kind of made something up! It ended up being pretty good and was filling. 

I cooked ground beef and added black beans and a jar of salsa. I layered Doritos on the bottom of the casserole dish. Then, I added the meat mixtures. Topped with shredded cheese and then more crushed Doritos. Bake for about 20 minutes. I served it with brown rice, so it ended up being kind of like a burrito bowl.
 Thursday- I made Crockpot Broccoli Cheddar Soup. This was pretty good! It was my first time making this. I did have to add about 1/2 cup of flour at the end to thicken it up a bit. I didn't serve anything with this and I think if I made it again I would make a panini or baked potato with it!
Friday-Like usual, was pizza night! Again, we had Papa Murphy's deLite pizza.

Saturday- We love going out to eat on Saturdays!

No comments: