1/2 cup butter
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
2 tsp. garlic powder or 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
2 cups milk
1/3 cup. grated Parmesan cheese
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
Your favorite type of pasta
I love bow tie!
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. While butter is melting, in another pot boil pasta.
- Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps.
- Stir in Parmesan and pepper.
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken quickly, so thin it with milk if cooked too long.
7. Pour sauce on warm pasta and serve!