Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thanksgiving Menu

Trey and I are staying here for Thanksgiving, so I'm cooking Thanksgiving dinner for us! I'm very excited! I got the majority of my ingredients today! Here's what's on the menu!

Turkey
Southern Style Cornbread Dressing
Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows
Green Bean Casserole
Cranberry Sauce
Sister Schubert Rolls
Green Congealed Salad
Chocolate Pecan Pie

For the most part, it is a very traditional Thanksgiving meal! At least, traditional in the south! I know some might think green congealed salad? ew. Well, it is a tradition in Trey's family. And we LOVE it. Seriously, it is so yummy. This will be my first time to make it. Of course, I will be posting recipes for all the dishes!

1 comment:

Mrs. S said...

I love chocolate pecan pie!
Are you making your own?