* 4 boneless chicken breasts
* 1/2 cup butter
* 4-5 garlic cloves, crushed
* 1 cup half-and-half
* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 1 teaspoon cornstarch
* 1 teaspoon herbs, of your choice, rosemary, marjoram, oregano
* 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
* 1/2 stalk asparagus
* 8 ounces sliced mushrooms, pieces and stems
* 3 tablespoons parsley, crushed
* salt and pepper, to taste
* 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- Melt butter in skillet over medium/low heat and add garlic.
- When garlic becomes fragrant add cayenne pepper and chicken (already cut up into small strips/slices or whole), increase heat.
- Cook until chicken is cooked to preferred tenderness. Remove chicken from pan, leaving the butter/garlic/cayenne mix.
- In a separate deep pan, fill pan 1/4 full of water. Place a drainer on top of the pan, add asparagus (cut up into 1 inch pieces). Cover. Steam for 5-10 minutes.
- In a secparate deep pan, cook angel hair pasta according to the package directions. Set aside.
- In a cup stir together half-and-half, chicken broth, and corn starch. Pour into skillet chicken was cooked inches
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, then simmer for 3 minutes, constantly stirring.
- Stir in the parsley, herbs, mushrooms, and asparagus for 3-5 minutes to heat through and allow flavors to blend.
- Add chicken to heat through.
- Add pasta and stir to heat through.