Monday, April 12, 2010

BBQ Nachos

Ok, so this isn't really a recipe, but more of a meal idea!

One of my favorite things about going to hockey games with my dad when I was younger was the BBQ nachos from Corky's that they served. It was always a must that we got them and they were always delicious. So, for several years whenever I ate at a BBQ restaurant I always hoped they would have BBQ nachos. I haven't really found any places that have them here in Nashville. So, when Trey suggested we pick up Whitt's BBQ one day, I decided to make my own nachos!

You can use whatever you like or have to make the nachos. I put the tortilla chips on a cookie sheet, sprinkled them with cheese, and baked them in the oven at 350 for about 10 minutes to get them toasted and melty! Then, I topped them with the BBQ, BBQ sauce, and sour cream. They were SO delicious!

2 comments:

Brittany@twocrazycupcakes said...

Yum! These look good! I am going to try this with some chicken on top!! I'm your newest follower.

Sarah663 said...

Neely's has some yummy BBQ nachos. You should try before you leave!