Sunday, June 12, 2011

Won-sagna (Mini Lasagna Cups)

First I have to give credit to here for the recipe. I just tweaked it.

I also have to give credit to my awesome hubby who called them won-sagna! ;)
 You will need:
1/2 lb Extra Lean Ground Turkey
1/4 cup diced onion (I used frozen onions.)
24 Won Ton wraps
Cooking Spray
Low Fat Cottage Cheese
Salt and Pepper
1 jar Tomato Sauce (I used Classico Tomato & Basil.)
Shredded Cheese (I used WW Mexican Style Blend.)

Preheat oven to 375. 

Brown turkey and diced onions in skillet on medium until done. Add tomato sauce to skillet and let simmer on low. 

Combine cottage cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl.

Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
 Place 1 won ton wrapper in each cup.
 Put one spoonful of cottage cheese on top of each won ton wrap.
 Then, add a spoonful of tomato sauce and meat mixture. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of that. Add another won ton wrapper.
 Repeat layering process. Cottage cheese, tomato sauce, and shredded cheese.
 Bake for 10-15 minutes. Let sit in pan for a few minutes before serving.
 Enjoy!
 These are SOOOOO good.
For 4 cups, it is 12 WW points +.

1 comment:

K said...

That looks so good! I'll have to try it next week. I use the won ton wraps to make these delicious chicken ravioli. Its not good for you though, you fry it and dip it in spaghetti sauce. So good!