I adapted this great recipe from Kelly's Recipes.
You will need:
6 tablespoons olive oil (I drizzled until I thought it was enough.)
2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced (I used an Herb & Garlic Lemon marinade instead)
4 cloves garlic (I did not use any garlic.)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
3/4 lb green beans (I used 1 can of French style green beans.)
8 small red potatoes, quartered
4 chicken breasts (I had chicken tenders, so I used 6.)
1. Wash and slice potatoes. (I always zap mine in the microwave after cutting them for about 2-3 minutes because they are never cooked enough for me in the oven.)
2. Place green beans in casserole dish.
3. Place chicken on top of green beans.
4. Pour marinade over chicken. Place potatoes around the side of the dish and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Bake in oven at 450 for 40 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked. Broil for a few minutes to get potatoes crisp. Enjoy!