Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WW Meal Ideas

I posted this on my personal blog, but I made this meal this weekend and it was so delicious.

Greek Salad with Greek turkey burger with cucumber dill sauce.

For the salad:
Spring Mix and Romaine lettuce
tomatoes
black olives
cucumbers
fat free feta cheese

For the dressing:
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tbsp red wine vinegar
black pepper
garlic
fresh squeezed lemon juice

For the turkey burger:
4 oz extra lean ground turkey
1 tbsp fat free feta cheese
Worcestershire sauce (to taste)
ground cumin (to taste)
black pepper
garlic powder

Mix together and make patties, grill until done.

For the sauce, I use 1 tbsp Otria Cucumber Dill Feta Greek Yogurt Dip. Then, serve with one pita.


This meal is 13 WW points plus.


Taco Salad
This Azteca taco salad shell is only 6 points and it is so yummy!
I put lettuce, 4 oz ground turkey cooked with onions and taco seasoning, salsa, taco sauce, 1/2 cup WW Mexican style cheese, 1/2 cup black beans, and 3 tbsp light sour cream for 13 WW points plus.
These are two of my favorite meals and even my husband LOVES them! :)

No comments: